Author Topic: what are you playing?  (Read 102753 times)

Hugh Jazz

• Ecstacy
    • View Profile
    • Expect Delay
Re: what are you playing?
« Reply #390 on: February 19, 2014, 11:13:13 PM »

I waited until the first patch was released before I started going on.  I can only get on after midnight because the servers are too overloaded during the day, but it runs great once you can get on.  It will be nice when Rockstar finally sorts out the server issues though (as much as I shit on Microsoft, there's a reason why they and Bungie extensively beta-test the multiplayer of the new Halo games before the game officially drops).

Still hooked on the online portion.  It's kind of amazing how easily this game has been glitched/hacked, what with the hundreds of billions of dollars of hacked game cash, car duping, tank spawning, etc.  While the console-modders with invisible god mode are a bit annoying, I wouldn't say any of this has hurt the game at all though.

ushutdhellup

• Ecstacy
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 21, 2015, 05:59:58 PM »
finally bought myself a proper gaming laptop. Playing some USF4 Ranked matches as much as I could, grinning for B rank before SFV comes out.

Replay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpq-FjTSrQU

ushutdhellup

• Ecstacy
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 04, 2015, 08:42:39 PM »
xenoblade chronicles x
killer game and soundtrack

mminczes

« Reply #393 on: December 08, 2015, 12:02:36 PM »
Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin
having a lot of fun diving back into this universe. It's easier than I remember! Or maybe I just got gud