Author Topic: "I Believe"  (Read 13521 times)

ToHereKnowsWho

• Ecstacy
  • Swoonstruck
    • View Profile
Re: "I Believe"
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2008, 08:20:45 AM »
Not one of those indie cunts stuck around to see Dinosaur Jr.

Yeah Alex, some the kids have zero patience these days and zero desire to delve deeper than the generic 'indie', skinny jeaned, london plimsolled, spikey guitar riffed drivel that is churned out straight into the hit parade...

Dino Jnr rock, saw 'em on the Rollercoaster tour in '92 with you know who.

White Trash Hero

• Ecstacy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2008, 09:26:09 AM »
Hahahaha, it was like that festival in Poland. Klaxons were on, and like 75% was in that room. The rest, there for Primal Scream, emptied the beer supplies at the bar. Then when Klaxons are over me and my friends stood in first line, since everyone of them Klaxons wankers had went for the non-existant beer.

Oh, and the best part was when we stood there, and someone says "what is playing now, I guess we should go home".

ToHereKnowsWho

• Ecstacy
  • Swoonstruck
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2008, 04:02:32 AM »
Lighten up friend...i'm with Timmy here...Ian's a good pal of mine too and his knowledge of guitar noise probably outlives your time on the planet..the dude saw bitch magnet live for fuck's sake....i tweek my hard nipples at the thought...and Ian's the next time we spend the night together..

Your beautifully crafted email is a breath of fresh air, friend. Keep on keepin' on.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 04:26:10 AM by to here knows tim »

Julyof44

• Geek
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2008, 06:24:58 AM »
Yeah Alex, some the kids have zero patience these days and zero desire to delve deeper than the generic 'indie', skinny jeaned, london plimsolled, spikey guitar riffed drivel that is churned out straight into the hit parade...

Dino Jnr rock, saw 'em on the Rollercoaster tour in '92 with you know who.

Hiya Timmy babe, thought I'd dip in to this convo...here's my contribution..love you babe, R xx

"I remember the days when a Mega City 4 T-Shirt superceded all, when kids rocked out to Arsenal and Head of David, when Nirvana played the Barrel Organ, when Edsel Auctioneer shared their fags outside, when indie bobbed girls donned proper get-up - none of this fashionista spikeyness, when Codeine penned Broken Hearted Wine, when Fugazi featured on Snub, when the Sandkings played a stage as big as your foot, when Excels was 50p to get in, when Gedge mimed on TOTP, when chicken leg smashed the sign, when Gumshoe supported Your Mum, when Damon dived at Dudley JBs, when Alex swooned us at Drop, when Radiohead weren't the worst band in the world, when Grubbs was in Bastro, when Loop released Guilded, when Farside supported Supertouch, when Kevin Shields wrote good songs...."

>>>.the guy that keeps writing *name drops* - there's some more for you to worry about...

endless smiles...

velvet underpants

• Loomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2008, 11:57:44 AM »
Hiya Timmy babe, thought I'd dip in to this convo...here's my contribution..love you babe, R xx

"I remember the days when a Mega City 4 T-Shirt superceded all, when kids rocked out to Arsenal and Head of David, when Nirvana played the Barrel Organ, when Edsel Auctioneer shared their fags outside, when indie bobbed girls donned proper get-up - none of this fashionista spikeyness, when Codeine penned Broken Hearted Wine, when Fugazi featured on Snub, when the Sandkings played a stage as big as your foot, when Excels was 50p to get in, when Gedge mimed on TOTP, when chicken leg smashed the sign, when Gumshoe supported Your Mum, when Damon dived at Dudley JBs, when Alex swooned us at Drop, when Radiohead weren't the worst band in the world, when Grubbs was in Bastro, when Loop released Guilded, when Farside supported Supertouch, when Kevin Shields wrote good songs...."

>>>.the guy that keeps writing *name drops* - there's some more for you to worry about...

endless smiles...

*namedrops*

ToHereKnowsWho

• Ecstacy
  • Swoonstruck
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2008, 02:34:12 AM »
"I remember the days when a Mega City 4 T-Shirt superceded all, when kids rocked out to Arsenal and Head of David, when Nirvana played the Barrel Organ, when Edsel Auctioneer shared their fags outside, when indie bobbed girls donned proper get-up - none of this fashionista spikeyness, when Codeine penned Broken Hearted Wine, when Fugazi featured on Snub, when the Sandkings played a stage as big as your foot, when Excels was 50p to get in, when Gedge mimed on TOTP, when chicken leg smashed the sign, when Gumshoe supported Your Mum, when Damon dived at Dudley JBs, when Alex swooned us at Drop, when Radiohead weren't the worst band in the world, when Grubbs was in Bastro, when Loop released Guilded, when Farside supported Supertouch, when Kevin Shields wrote good songs....

Another delightful reminisci-package, from a fresh new forum member! Lovely namedropping too!