Author Topic: The 'Links To Other Things' Thread  (Read 192878 times)

mxy

The 'Links To Other Things' Thread
« on: January 27, 2006, 02:01:11 PM »
Which Creation band are you?

Thankfully I got...
"You are My Bloody Valentine!
You tend to be a bit distant and reclusive.  You are a leader as opposed to being a follower.  You are a perfectionist and pay very close attention to detail.  You have the tendency to be lazy, which sometimes gets in the way of you achieving whatever it is you may be trying to perfect.  You don't really care about what's typically looked upon as the norm.  You really don't care about what people think about you at all, or at least so you try and make it seem.  you care more about just being yourself."

Hugh Jazz

• Ecstacy
    • View Profile
    • Expect Delay
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 02:06:30 PM »
I got JAMC.

Speed

• Ecstacy
  • Googe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2006, 02:16:46 PM »
I got slowdive.

auteau

• Ecstacy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2006, 02:58:01 PM »
"You Are... Slowdive.

You are very comfortable with the person that you are. You are pretty traditional in a classical sort of way. You relate most to things of a darker, more mysterious nature. You tend to be quiet and shy but you still manage to make friends pretty easilly. Though your ambition is bigger than your talents, your perseverance will always lead you to bigger and greater things."

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2006, 04:39:14 PM »
"You Are... The Jesus And Mary Chain. You are moody and unpredictable. You are the underdog who refuses to sink to the bottom. You have more talent than you ever really let anyone know. It almost seems as if you try and sabotage whatever good things may be going on in your life, and you often feel like you may be giving people a bit too much of yourself. Being in the spotlight is something you find to be rather uncomfortable though you secretly yearn to be loved by everyone. You lean toward things of a darker nature and are prone to self destructive tendencies. You struggle with happiness for the simple fact that you seem to be in love with your misery. You are a realist."

Yay. I think.

CatZilla

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2006, 04:40:19 PM »
AHA SEE I CLICKED THE "LOG ME IN AUTOMATICALLY" THINGY AND I'M STILL THE DAMN GUEST!!!!

DarkSloth

• Ecstacy
  • Died in technicolor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2006, 09:06:04 PM »

You Are... Ride.

You are young at heart and full of energy. You are talented but very modest. You are happy go lucky and care free. You have learned to take the good with the bad and you just accept life for being what it is. People tend to be envious of you, That's only because they don't understand you and they just want some of what you have. There's no task too hard for you and you excel at pretty much everything you try to do. You have a playful personallity and a beautiful inner soul.

Okay... Close enough i guess.

Hugh Jazz

• Ecstacy
    • View Profile
    • Expect Delay
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2006, 11:37:37 PM »
Quote from: "CatZilla"
AHA SEE I CLICKED THE "LOG ME IN AUTOMATICALLY" THINGY AND I'M STILL THE DAMN GUEST!!!!

You should change your screen name to "guest".

Problem solved!

Soft As Snow

• Administrator
  • Ecstacy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.loveisforever.org/
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2006, 07:18:03 AM »
You Are... Ride.

You are young at heart and full of energy. You are talented but very modest. You are happy go lucky and care free. You have learned to take the good with the bad and you just accept life for being what it is. People tend to be envious of you, That's only because they don't understand you and they just want some of what you have. There's no task too hard for you and you excel at pretty much everything you try to do. You have a playful personallity and a beautiful inner soul.

Sugar_Hiccup

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2006, 06:00:29 AM »
You Are... Ride.

Which means in three years time when I take the test again I'll be Oasis.

mxy

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2006, 12:44:13 PM »
It's funny, I took a 'handwriting personality test' a few years ago, and the results were almost the same as my Valentines rating (see first post).
It also said I was quite defensive and 'this person is very aware that not everybody likes her'.

What nonsense, I am universally loved!

DarkSloth

• Ecstacy
  • Died in technicolor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2006, 10:17:08 PM »
Rooms painted with, if viewed from the appropriate angle, optical illusions... Pretty freaking cool.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/13271/An_Interesting_Set_of_Rooms.html

CatZilla

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2006, 01:01:59 PM »
Wha...

*scratches head*

It..it..looks too smooth. Can't be real. I've tinted stuff with photoshop.

I'll give it the benefit of a doubt, either way.

Hugh Jazz

• Ecstacy
    • View Profile
    • Expect Delay
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2006, 01:44:41 PM »
Looks like a modern art museum exhibit.

Hugh Jazz

• Ecstacy
    • View Profile
    • Expect Delay
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2006, 11:58:29 AM »
Boobah

This is what I would do all day if I worked an office job.